Hiroki Aoki (Tokyo Univ. of Science)
Shuichi Hayashida (Joetsu Univ. of Education)
Hiroshi Sakata (Waseda Univ. senior High School)
(1) Hiroki Aoki (Tokyo Univ. of Science)
"Structure theorem of the space of automorphic forms of several variables"
(2) Shuichi Hayashida (Joetsu Univ. of Education) "Relations among Fourier-Jacobi coefficients of Siegel-Eisenstein series and their applications"
(3) Yuki Iwahori (Kanazawa Univ.) "Basic properties of Jacobi forms"
(4) Hiroshi Sakata (Waseda Univ. senior High School) "A trace formula for Jacobi forms and it's applications"
(5) Nils-Peter Skoruppa (Univ. of Siegen) "Theta Blocks"
(1) Siegfried Boecherer (Univ. of Mannheim)
"Klingen Eisenstein series for Siegel modular forms and forJacobi forms"
(2) Bernhard Heim (German Univ. of Technology in Oman) "Jacobi forms, Lifts and Symmetries"
(3) Tomoyoshi Ibukiyama (Osaka Univ.) "Jacobi forms of general degree"
(4) Winfried Kohnen (Univ. of Heidelberg) "Applications of Jacobi forms"
(5) Martin Westerholt-Raum (MPI) "Formal Fourier Jacobi expansions"
(6) Nils-Peter Skoruppa (Univ. of Siegen) "Explicit constructions of Jacobi forms over number fields"
(7) Eric Stade (Univ. of Colorado Boulder) "Automorphic forms, archimedean L factors, Whittaker functions, and Barnes integrals"
(8) Fredrik Stroemberg (Univ. of Nottingham) "Vector valued Hilbert modular forms and Shimizu L-functions"